In addition to regularly scheduled exhibits, MBAA is Introducing a new, curated exhibit, designed to help artists develop and sell their work! This new concept is provided to members only.
This exhibit is curated by Barbara Sitar, a new MBAA artist member. Barbara has curated for galleries in Prague, Republic of Czechoslovakia.
There are no themes for this exhibit. Just creative ideas!
Accepted artworks must be presented on square gallery wrapped canvas or cradled wood substrates, 1.5 inches deep. Canvas or wood panels must be unframed and fully covered or painted on all sides.
The Square artwork exhibit is currently on display in the “Main Gallery” downstairs near the front window.
- Unframed canvas or cradled wood panel 1.5 inch deep.
- Sizes, 6×6 $60; 8×8 $100; 10×10 $150.; 12×12 $200. Prices are size-fixed.
- Artwork wired on the back.
- All mediums accepted.
- Submitted art accompanied with a take in sheet for Square Art.
- Take-in: Second Monday of each month (demo day) or by appointment.
- No take-in fee!
- Commission: 25% of all sales.
- Display time, 2 months.
- Up to 3 Square artworks may be submitted at one time.
Take advantage of a great opportunity to grow as an artist! Join us for an evening of ART and WINE with Barbara on Monday, November 25, 4-7pm. For more information contact Barbara Sitar, email: email@example.com or phone: (617) 320-2956.
register for Workshop: https://artcentermorrobay.org/index.php/shop/