CALL FOR ARTISTS
In addition to regularly scheduled exhibits, our Gallery successfully launched a new, curated exhibit, designed to help artists to stay in the flow and sell their work! This new concept is provided to members only.
This exhibit is curated by Barbara Sitar, an artist and Art Gallery director.
This ongoing exhibit is open to all media and ideas!
Accepted artworks must be presented on square gallery wrapped canvas or cradled wood substrates, 1.5 inches deep. Canvas or wood panels must be framed or unframed with treated edges.
The Square artwork exhibit is currently on display in the “Main Gallery” downstairs near the front window.
- Unframed or thin framed canvas or cradled wood panel 1.5 inch deep.
- 6×6 $45; 8×8 $80; 10×10 $100.; 12×12 $145. Prices are size-fixed.
- Artwork wired on the back.
- All mediums accepted.
- Submitted art accompanied with a take-in sheet for Square Art.
- Take-in: any day from 12-4pm, after email confirmation from the curator.
- No take-in fee!
- Commission: 25% of all sales.
- Display time, minimum 2 months per curator’s choice
- Up to 3 Square artworks may be submitted at one time.
For entry or more information contact Barbara Sitar, email: email@example.com or phone: (617) 320-2956.